DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Monday, August 27, 2012

Daytona Beach

Hi All,
We are off on our yearly vacation to Daytona Beach, FL tomorrow!  Hubby and I are sooooo looking forward to it.  I will post from there, but in the meantime, here are some photos from Daytona!
 Our condo we will be staying in...
 The beach.  This will be the view from our balcony.
View from the other side of the condo, the river side...
 
See you in a few days!
Cowgirl Up!

4 comments:

  1. You may get some rain. Have a fun and safe time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's party time over at Debt Free Mommy Blog and you're invited! Please drop on by and link up with Making Space Mondays. Oh, and we've got some really exciting news about our new house this week! Hope to see you there! -Tabitha

    ReplyDelete