DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kitchen Changes


Hi All,
We have returned from vacation. We always have a relaxing time in Florida. I have been changing up some colors in the kitchen. When I am all done, I will share more with you!


Linking with... - Feathered NestPotpourri Friday

8 comments:

  1. Welcome home, love the new blog autumn decor. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin...I'll have to check out that iPad app. Welcome home. Happy painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your kitchen!!! Warm and cozy!! Why, I think you made a fresh pot of coffee for me!! Isn't that what I'm smelling??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always appreciate the inspiration you share at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new header! It's so warm, welcoming and the best of cozy fall. You go girl!

    Big Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really awesome kitchen. I love how you arrange things and I really enjoyed your blog too.

    web design adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really awesome kitchen. I love how you arrange things and I really enjoyed your blog too.

    web design adelaide

    ReplyDelete