DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Florida Townhome Update

Hi All.
Just returned from Florida this afternoon, so wanted to share some updated pics of the townhome with you. Another round with the electrician(new light fixtures) and plumber(3 new toilets) and a few more pieces of furniture delivered.
 I found the sailboat picture to put above the buffet.  Still waiting on the dining table.
 The loveseat was delivered, and side chair with ottoman.
 Another view of the seating area.  I love the new light/fan.
 Hubby owned a sailboat, so this picture is for him.
 Love my clock and rooster above the sink.  Also, my colorful "R."  My ode to Mary's "M."
 The guest bedroom.  Still some work to do in there, bed skirt, and more decorative items.
 Our master suite.  Pictures need to be added.  More shopping!
 View from Master toward the Master bath.
The sitting area, off the Master suite.  I am making this into a 3rd bedroom, for now.  Lots to do in here.
 
Hope you enjoyed the tour.  I will go back down in early Dec.  A few more light fixtures to replace, microwave and some storm doors, etc.
 

8 comments:

  1. My Darling Sister Robin,
    This is a heavenly comfy home that is going to be a haven for your family and friends. Love it to pieces!

    Big, Big Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO I love your Rooster. Did you buy him in Florida?? I'd love to find one for my kitchen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How blessed you are having two beautiful places. Enjoyed the tour of the townhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love what you are doing in your townhouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I saw my bedroom! I love everything and especially the colorful "R". I am so very happy for you and Dan. What a fabulous vacation pad!

    Lots of Love,
    Your Sister (who plans to visit you)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is all so beautiful!!! I am so happy for you......
    In a perfect world I would be in that guest room and we would have such a lovely time visiting late into the night! For now we must simply chat on Words with Friends! I'll take that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is coming along so nicely. Love the sailboat picture and your cheery white kitchen. What a fun getaway place you are creating! Thanks for sharing it with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Florida townhome is coming along beautifully - love the cozy, warm colors in your decor - the rooster is marvelous and the boat painting is gorgeous - I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete